Go Back   Kung Fu Cinema Forums > Martial Arts Cinema > Classic Martial Arts Cinema 1920-1985

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Old 11-23-2007, 04:26 AM   #1
The Dragon
Master

Default [NSFW] Favorite Hot & Naked scenes in a Kung Fu Film..?

Ok, this may border on the perverted side, people. What "old school" Kung Fu flick had you gushing for more flesh...?

For me it was the hot naked woman from Deadly China Doll, aka Opium Trail.
I don't know the actress' name, however, EVERYTIME she's in a flick, she's gonna get raped, and, she's gonna show those killer knockers. :p She was also in Blood On The Sun with Tien Peng and an asortment of others.

Chan Wai Man had some beauties in Chinese Mack (Martial Arts), uncut version also.
Kung Fu and women, yeah it was great being 12...
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
Morgoth

Default Re: Favorite Hot & Naked scenes in a Kung Fu Film..?

The Association. The nudity was just about the only thing I enjoyed. With less story, less fighting, and a lot more nudity, it could have been a good movie. :p
Old 11-23-2007, 07:20 AM   #3
Endsang

Duel to the death, with the naked ninja! That scene really surprised me.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #4
Sifu

I gotta say, this is getting annoying. I think your the coolest dude Dragon, but were all starting to clog up the forums with stupid questions and threads not relating to Kung Fu. This one is especially ridiculous, this forums is about Kung Fu. No offense, but I think we should keep to more interesting topics.

I know I'm not the boss, and I can't tell you what to do, just let's not continue putting stupid stuff up. My thought is, were not even to 500 members yet and I'm already losing track of some interesting threads that were overshadowed just because a new started!

Sifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #5
Morgoth

This is an awesome thread and is TOTALLY related to kung fu movies. Any thread Dragon starts is cool with me. they are always very interesting. You can always subscribe to threads if that makes it easier for you.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
Sifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post

This is an awesome thread and is TOTALLY related to kung fu movies. Any thread Dragon starts is cool with me. they are always very interesting. You can always subscribe to threads if that makes it easier for you.
I do, I have dozens on my subscribed list. This is just stupid! Whatever, let's just drop this, but I think we all agree that we shouldn't just start threads every two minutes on a whim.

Sifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 04:12 PM   #7
Morgoth

Personally I try to start as few threads as possible, but people like Dragon and you obviously like to start a lot of them. Its all good with me. It saves me the trouble of starting them:) A great thing about this thread is that 12 year old kids can look on here and see which movies they should pick up for the nudity:D:p

To stay on topic here, another movie I wish had more boobage is Ninja vs Shaolin Guards. But Robert Tai made up for that when he directed his own epic ninja cheesefest, Ninja the Final Duel. :D
Old 11-23-2007, 06:18 PM   #8
Drunken Monk

Ninja: Final Duel.

Old 11-23-2007, 06:19 PM   #9
Markgway

Not old school... but the fight between Billy Chow and a fully nude Sophia Crawford in 'Escape From Brothel' was memorable.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:47 PM   #10
Morgoth

Good call Mark, excellent nude fight scene.